• Base services: The default license that ships with NX-OS covers Layer 2 protocols including such features such as Spanning Tree, virtual LANs (VLANs), Private VLANS,
Unidirectional Link Detection (UDLD), and Cisco Trustsec (CTS).
CTS has been moved to base services as of NX-OS 6.1.1.
• Enterprise Services Package: Provides Layer 3 protocols such as OSPF, Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (ISIS)
Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Policy-Based Routing (PBR),Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM), and Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE).
• Advanced Services Package: Provides VDC
• Virtual Device Context: Provides licensing for four VDCs for Supervisor 2 and Supervisor 2e
• Transport Services License: Enables OTV support and in NX-OS 5.2(1) enables LISP
• DCNM for LAN Enterprise License for one Nexus 7000 Chassis: Enables data center network manager (DCNM) management support on a per chassis basis.
• Nexus 7010 Scalable Feature License: Enables XL capabilities and is enabled on a per-chassis basis
• Enhanced Layer 2 License: Enables FabricPath
• Nexus 7000 MPLS License: Enables MPLS features, including MPLS forwarding,QoS, L3VPN, 6PE/VPE, and OAM
• FCoE License: Enables FCoE features on a per F-Series module basis
• Storage License: Enables Inter-VSAN Routing (IVR), fabric binding, and access control for FCoE environments.
• DCNM for SAN Advanced Edition for Nexus 7000: Enables DCNM SAN management support on a per-chassis basis